// STATIC - David Jade - Video Review!

Feb 2, 2008
Hey Guys,
I am starting a new trend on youtube magic videos, by doing video reviews.
There will be performance, pros-cons, ins-outs, MISLEADING AD critique, recommendations and rating etc.

STATIC will start this new trend.
one thing I forgot to mention as misleading AD critique is that it's briefly examinable, but not 'FULLY examinable'.

check it out here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o7RH1FcBG4

Remember to rate comment subscribe, and check out my other original miracles I am known for like Preservation and Wormhole and Mojo!

Cool, I've never seen a magic review video on YouTube before.
I lol'd.

Anyhow, I liked what you were trying to do, however, I thought the video was well below par. You talked about starting a new trend and went on to perfrom the effect like you could care less about it. The performance was no different than any I have seen on youtube. Far from a new trend if the standards stay where you put them there. Learn the effect, make a brilliant (or at least decent performance), shoot it, and actually put some time and honest effort into it.

Just my input, has potential but it's not there now.

All the best,
-Chase

Feb 2, 2008
I appreciate you honesty.

The main goal is to briefly show the effect and then review it. Still my first video, I will try to improve all aspects about it.

I want to start something new to inform people about purchases, review it and perhaps point out misleading ads like - Fully examinable, but they forget to mention you need to cop it out or something along those lines.

Anymore feedback would be great.

Cheers

I appreciate you honesty.

The main goal is to briefly show the effect and then review it. Still my first video, I will try to improve all aspects about it.

I want to start something new to inform people about purchases, review it and perhaps point out misleading ads like - Fully examinable, but they forget to mention you need to cop it out or something along those lines.

Anymore feedback would be great.

Cheers
I assure you that I whole heartedly look forward to more. I love to see how projects like this unfold, thus for my honesty (a bit blunt I might admit).

All the best,
-Chase

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
I lol'd.

Anyhow, I liked what you were trying to do, however, I thought the video was well below par. You talked about starting a new trend and went on to perfrom the effect like you could care less about it. The performance was no different than any I have seen on youtube. Far from a new trend if the standards stay where you put them there. Learn the effect, make a brilliant (or at least decent performance), shoot it, and actually put some time and honest effort into it.

Just my input, has potential but it's not there now.

All the best,
-Chase

I agree with this, I also feel like you were somehow trying to make your voice sound deeper than it actually is. Perhaps a little stage fright?:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results