Stop The Beef!

Oct 6, 2007
Everytime i look at a post theres someone in there that wants to insult someone else and start stupid uneeded drama Seriously everyone just needs to stop all this beef. Cmon its just childish we are all here to help each other to learn about this rare art form not diss each other and put each other down. Leave that crap to the celebrities an paparazzi dont make magic turn into hollywood

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Stupid pointless beef is never constructive. But arguments can and often do produce a great outcome in the end, if left well enough alone.

Oh btw JRA?

if you are between the ages of 11-21 you have no authority in putting out lecture notes or a DVD for any reason whatsoever? HAHA well what if your 10 can you release lecture notes and a dvd then? So 11-21 is the exact age huh? I dident realize there was an age law for magic. Well I'm 22, but I guess Ill have to show you my ID..

Actions speak louder than words. Is this another 'do what I say, not what I preach' moment?

Ty

L

Liam Carrie

Very true. i have been posting a few threads against ellusionist and magic makers inc. because some of the stuff they do is just wrong. I agree with your theory entirely. Peace

Very true. i have been posting a few threads against ellusionist and magic makers inc. because some of the stuff they do is just wrong. I agree with your theory entirely. Peace
That made me laugh.
Don't you find it odd that in every single ellusionist video there has to be "Brad Christian?" Even the tricks that people invent and submit to ellusionist
Brad is still in the vids. It also angers me how Ellusionist reads books, gets all the old stuff releases it on a dvd then charges like 50 bucks to learn 30 minutes of tricks that you can easily learn for less money by buying a book.
Take the paper engine or the expert at the card table for an example
Quite the hypocrite, aren't we Liam?

Anyway, I think it's great that Theory 11 and Jack have realized how little these company bashing posts help anyone and have started to take a stand against them. I agree with you 110%.

Oct 10, 2007

You can post all you want, but don't expect anything to change.

This is only a magic forum. You can let other people know what is wrong with them, but the mistake won't be corrected.

Oct 10, 2007
I forgot to add that posting here will only create more problems.

The conclusion is: If you see something wrong, just keep quiet. If you post something, there will only be more trouble and no solutions.

Will someone please close this thread before AndyAce starts this again!

See what I mean?

Everytime i look at a post theres someone in there that wants to insult someone else and start stupid uneeded drama Seriously everyone just needs to stop all this beef. Cmon its just childish we are all here to help each other to learn about this rare art form not diss each other and put each other down. Leave that crap to the celebrities an paparazzi dont make magic turn into hollywood

Starting this thread won't help solve anything either.

You should know that by posting that kind of topic, it would lead to more arguments.

If you just want to let people know your opinion, then asked the mods to close this thread after your post. Then there will be no arguments.

SHANE BLACK I'm not trying to start anything. Just stay calm and don't turn this place into a bashing arena again.

This is my last post on this topic. Please don't response to my post.

Please close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for one thing I have never bashed you and nor will I ever bash anyone on T11. Sorry about my premature remark but you know as well as I do you can go on and on and on making your points with your fellow T11 members and all other forum members as well. I think all complaints about E should be done there and NOT here this is not the place to bring it to. Saying that I understand how you feel about what happened to you and I supported your original complaint but brother you just never stop and you create a small war when you get carried away. I am bias to you but I will always speak the truth and you believing in yourself is admiring it doesn't help your cause. Once again I along with many know what I speak of is true. Sorry if you think my opinions to your responses seem to go against the grain with you but someone has to keep some order to this thing we call home. And I will respond to all accusations made about me. I am a fair guy to everyone's point on here as I am to yours.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results