Story

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Hey guys long time since I posted a story so here is something that happened to me today.

Two new girls came to my school today so in math class the teacher made new groups and put me together with the to girls and one of my friends(we are not so close friends) he asked me to show him a trick so i took his homework and said look and i riped the paper in two them in 3 and in four and them i restored the paper man he was freaked out, I forgot the girls were there so when i looked into their faces they were completely amaze one of the girls told me if i can show them another trick and i did the classic think a number between one and ten they picked seven like most of the people do I had a seven written on my hand freak them out again them they ask me to do another trick and my friend came and rip a paper in pieces and said I'm going to try to do the first trick again of course he failed to do it and them when he was about to try it again i took a glue stick and said try it with this is more easy and the girls and him started laughing them I put the glue stick away and i guess they dint see it so my friend asked me again if i could do the first trick and i said OK were the glue stick in a funny way. I think they thought i put the glue stick on the table or something and they totally freaked out for nothing at the end got me the numbers and emails from the guys and a happy smile on my face.

ps:I had no cards or coins or anything that stile so i couldn't do other tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results