Subtle Concepts DVD questions

Jun 26, 2009
NY
I have seen this in the past when it was in development on youtube, therefore kept tabs, it seems they just released it through a website- Subtleconcepts.net
My questions are, is this a DVD for a card technicians, magicians, flourish based or what? It seems to have a little bit of everything and is a quality product according to the pictures. I love all aspects of cards and do flourishes as well as some pretty challenging sleights, I'm looking for new moves. I can't find much feedback on it and would like some other thoughts before I buy a couple for Christmas gifts. I like the fact that it's from Hawaii, so it seems like it would be a nice gift, was hoping for some bikini beach footage ^_^ Sounds good, I'm sold.
All advice welcome, thank you.

May 22, 2009
Hey look man,

We, or atleast I know that you are the actual creator of this DVD but you are posing as a random magician. Just show us the new trailer that you posted and get on with yourseld. The trailer that you guysr released iss very good and if you just act normally I garuntee people, including me, will buy your DVD.

Thanks-- gotcha!

Mar 12, 2009
I agree with ElegantMurder.

It's pretty obvious it is your release, when you have only made posts about it..

But it looks really really nice man!

Jun 26, 2009
NY
Thanks, both of you.

Sorry about that, was trying to prevent my posts from getting deleted.
Site rules are usually strict on advertising.

Thanks for your support.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results