thank you for all your help

Jan 2, 2011
Puerto Rico
First let me introduce my self for those who do not know me, since im new to this forum. My name is Christian Vazquez, im 16 years old, and i live in Puerto Rico. I do not think i am the best magician around, but i do have plenty of knowledge and experience in magic and flourishing. i practice atleast 6-7 hours a day, conciously and unconciously.

Well, i want to thank everybody who gave me advice on my thread ''extremely nervous'' and id thought id share todays amazing experience with you guys.

After analizing all of your advices I finally managed to push my self into a group of people. Today i went to the mall, and started doing serious street magic to people. At first i was rather shaky, but after awhile I could control it. Then I went over an area where some yu-gi-oh players hang out and asked if they wanted to see some magic, and while I was speaking i did a sybil and everybody started looking at me shocked, and when i started perfoming I improvised a story of ''how i got banned from playing yu-gi-oh'' as i started off with an ACR with card to mouth and finished with card to shoe, biddle trick, and a this n' that routine. I got surrounded by 20-30 people, and i got back home, and next thing i know, bunch of my friends where already told that i was there since some of the people i performed to had some connection with my friends. It was a great day, and once again I thank you all again.
I will try to post a video soon, so you could see me perform.
-Chris

Dec 12, 2009
www.asadchaudhry.com
Hey there. My name is Asad, nice to meet you. I have been into magic for many years now but just starting to get active on these forums now so hopefully ill get to know you all better soon! Take care and have fun!

Jan 2, 2011
Puerto Rico
Thanks a lot for that video! deffinetly made my day and inspired me :) i have only performed at school, but everybody knows me, so its the the same feelings, since they were exactly strangers, and they knew what i did. But going to people uve never met and actually getting those reactions feels amazing. I really have never felt that way before.
And very nice to meet you Asad!

Hmm... shouldn't this be in the 'general discussion' area?

Anyway...

It's great to hear that you got yourself out and performing! I would have never been able to do it if it wasn't for my teacher! He told me to go to a local mall, didn't say for what, and then he sat me down and said this ''Go, perform.'' I sat there in shock and was completely scared. Within 10 minutes of performing I was getting good reactions and having a lot of fun!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience also!

Mehar

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results