The Eleusis Marked Deck by Fraser Parker now live on Kickstarter

Apr 26, 2013
Hi everyone, I have just launched a Kickstarter for my Eleusis Marked Deck.

This uses negative white space to create markings which can be read just as effortlessly from across the room as they can up close, yet are always hidden from audience members via perception. They use a code system that is easy to learn and use in performance. After an hour or so with the deck you will be able to instinctively read the markings in less than a second via pattern recognition. All it takes is a quick glance of the back of each card. Even if you become flustered in the moment, you will still be able to mentally construct the identity of the card by following the simple rules of the marking system.

This deck will only become a reality with the help and support of the community, so let’s all come together to create a wonderful tool for creating moments of magic that will last a life time!

If you have any questions about the deck or want to chat about it then feel free to post your comments.

Here is the link to the campaign:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...er?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=Eleusis

6E711BC4-7EDC-4A7C-9F3F-61DC9340E299.jpeg

Reactions: Van Gogh
Jul 17, 2022
So cool! I looked at the examples on Kickstarter and It took me 3 minutes to see the markings, but when I found them I was able to identify the cards instantly. Very cool back design too!

Apr 26, 2013
Thank you 👍😍 we are really close now! 78% funded with 10 days to go! Here’s a demo video of me reading the markings at a distance

Reactions: Van Gogh
Jul 17, 2022
It would be cool if you also released some other colors, maybe green or black? If this gets funded you should definitely consider that.

Jul 17, 2022
Yes I have considered that.

I’m a genius.
Hey, I just had a thought, maybe neon colors would make it even harder for the spectator to see the markings. 🤔

Also, if this is really successfull, you could maybe make gilded editions (if that’s possible).

Jul 17, 2022
By the way, I just saw the tuck case, I like the simplistic design , It looks very perfetional

Apr 26, 2013
I think the neon colours may actually make it harder for the performer to see the markings. In the case of the more standard block colour blood red and a possible black option, it is well hidden via perception anyway. Thanks for the tuck design comment. Yeah I like everything to be simple, clean and elegant! So we are nearly there with 9 days to go. Please everyone share this with your magician and mentalist friends and across social media to hopefully get this over the line!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results