The Eye Cut

Aug 31, 2007
UK
It is Bone Ho's move and if anyone posts a tutorial besides him they would surely deserve to be banned and/or killed.

It is Bone Ho's move and if anyone posts a tutorial besides him they would surely deserve to be banned and/or killed.

I'm not so sure about killed......

But, it is Bone Ho's cut, and people have reverse engineered the cut to do it themselves. I believe it is currently un-published. So, there is no "authentic" tutorial out there.

-RA69

Edit::I've also moved this to the Cardistry forum, it seems more of a fitting place for this.

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah the first video I've seen of it, which was Bone doing it in a video on decknique, was basically a tutorial itself. I've never attempted it myself though. Looks pretty freakin sexy imo. :D

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Well I am one of those guys, that reverse engineered the eye-cut.
I think it wouldnt be nice, for someone else to post a tutorial on someones move, but i learnt it from watching his performace video over and over again.

Ok, thanks for the link. the only part I can still not get (cause I tried to basterdize/reverse-engineer it a while ago) is the part where he makes the last two packets by breaking exsisting ones with his thumb and pinky. That ALWAYS gets me.:(

Sep 1, 2007
im surprised you were able to get that far. I have trouble with the very first move lol. it sure is an amazing display though!

How do you get the last two packets properly? And don't say "watch my/bone's video, you'll figure it out". Hand positioning is weird and I've tried a lot to get them, but they, just, uh, AHH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
How do you get the last two packets properly? And don't say "watch my/bone's video, you'll figure it out". Hand positioning is weird and I've tried a lot to get them, but they, just, uh, AHH!

Yeah, this wasn't my video, I just posted the video which I thought would be teh easiest to learn from, because it's slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results