The guy who did not believe in magic

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
OK here is something that happen to me today that i just wanted to share.

OK i was chilling you know doing nothing ,when a guy appears and he say said hey people are saying you are crazy with cards , them I just smile and say yeah says can you show me something but he say right away i don't believe in magic or in anything that dint have a logical explanation i said in my mind I'm going to have some trouble with this guy , so i decided to start with two card Monte saying OK but you do believe in cheating right and i did the two card Monte perfectly for my surprise the guy turn out to be the best spectator a a magician can have i did wave the aces and he totally went freaking out them some girl saw me doing magic and the next thing i know i have 9 pretty hot girls around me man good day good day

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Haha nice job on using your magic skils to pick up chicks :D. Anyway yea normally those kinda people are a pain to perform to but im glad he enjoyed it and and im glad you had fun! :D

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Haha nice job on using your magic skils to pick up chicks :D. Anyway yea normally those kinda people are a pain to perform to but im glad he enjoyed it and and im glad you had fun! :D

thanks quick note performing for a group of girl is more easier them I though

Sep 1, 2007
USA
i had a spectator like this... and i did stigmata to him... he told me that it was probably just a bodily function that made his thought become on my hand....

personally i thought it was rather funny :D

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
i had a spectator like this... and i did stigmata to him... he told me that it was probably just a bodily function that made his thought become on my hand....

personally i thought it was rather funny :D

jaja the difference is that my spectator changed form no believer to believer with just one TRICK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 11, 2008
New york
OK here is something that happen to me today that i just wanted to share.

OK i was chilling you know doing nothing ,when a guy appears and he say said hey people are saying you are crazy with cards ....

man oh man if a guy just suddenly appears and says he don't believes in magic. I'll say "o.k what do you call what you just did?"

D

Deleted member 2755

Great story. I love reading these stories as they inspire me to continue doing magic.:) Keep up the good work.

-Doug

That's a great story Greg,

It is things like that which makes Magic so powerful. It can change peoples perception briefly on the actual physical reality of the world. And less complex, makes them believe anything is possible =p.

Thanks for sharing,
-RA69

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
That's a great story Greg,

It is things like that which makes Magic so powerful. It can change peoples perception briefly on the actual physical reality of the world. And less complex, makes them believe anything is possible =p.

Thanks for sharing,
-RA69

I agree on what you just say and spect more stories from me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results