The magic of Johnny Thompson

Sep 8, 2020
I am a big lover of classic magic and have been looking for these books since they went out of print. Any ideas on where to find them.

Jun 3, 2020
I have also been on the lookout but only seen them for sale twice used. They were going for quite a bit of money too. I wish I could recall how much. I think close to $200 both times.
Good luck.

Ely

Jun 13, 2016
Oh man, that's a TOUGH book to find right now. You gotta have your eyes open at all times to find a copy. Personally, I was on the hunt for about 8 months! A couple months ago, it finally popped up on eBay, but it cost me 600 dollars. A couple weeks ago, someone put a copy up for 400 dollars, but it seems to have been bought.

I wish you good luck on the search! It is such a fantastic book thats chockful of top tier magic.

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
A friend and mentor of mine had the same trouble a while ago. Unfortunately, he did not have any luck finding one available for sale within 6-7 months of looking (although I cannot attest to how diligent he was about checking sites). He eventually got temporary access to a copy via a magic research archive. Depending on if you have such an archive near you (and I’m sure this probably a long-shot), that may be the best route to pursue if you don’t want to wait many many months and pay a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results