Theory11 Soundtrack: Yay or Nay?

Would you buy a Theory 11 soundtrack if it was released?

• Definitely.

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Nah.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • How much?

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
I know there have been various other threads on this topic, but I thought I'd make a poll to see where you guys stand...
I personally think Dana (is the best name ever) Hocking is an amazing writer and everytime I hear a track of his, I want to go out and do some magic.
What do you think?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Meh, I'm not too interested in a soundtrack.

I do agree on your point about Dana, she really is an amazing writer or whatever and I do feel in the magic mood when listening to one of her tracks.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
While Dana is very talented. I prefer to do magic for live people not a camera so I'm not sure I would have a use for it. I must admit though her music is inspiring. Maybe I could listen to it while practicing.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
While Dana is very talented. I prefer to do magic for live people not a camera so I'm not sure I would have a use for it. I must admit though her music is inspiring. Maybe I could listen to it while practicing.

you know it _is_ still music
its not magicmusic
i think he was asking weather girlsnames music is something people would have on their ipods
maybe
i love the trilogy tunes

Aug 31, 2007
UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
you know it _is_ still music
its not magicmusic
i think he was asking weather girlsnames music is something people would have on their ipods
maybe
i love the trilogy tunes

i took the high ground

Oct 6, 2007
It could exist as a Download, instead of a whole CD album thing.

But I guess it's just.....music. Not saying it's bad, but there's alreadfy lots of music.

Maybe the faetured song for a trick can be found in the contenets of the DVD..i.e. Trailer Music for Distorian could be downloaded from the Distorian DVD?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Dana's awesome

Lay off the girl's name thing.. plenty of guys have so called "girls names,"

Courtney, Ashley, Lindsey, Gwen, I've even met a Beverly!
Even my name... Deryn. "Darren" is a guy's name, got it.. but the spelling of my name is predominantly a girl's spelling.

and visa versa

Bobbie, Billie.. can't think of any others

Back to the topic.. I'd buy it

Nov 23, 2007
NC
But I think that's the key to being a rockstar ;)

D.

You may have something there with the music thing. One of my best friends name is Kim and he is in one of the top Blue Grass bands. Also, anyone is fair game to be hacked on especially if you put yourself out there and you are good at what you do. Now my friend Kim is about 6'4' and 250lbs. so I wouldnt pick on him but hacking is just in fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results