theory11 x Moooi - Extinct Animals Playing Cards // Now Available!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
We're extremely proud to present Extinct Animals Playing Cards in collaboration with Moooi - the award-winning, Dutch interior design company. Inspired by the Museum of Extinct Animals, Moooi celebrates nature’s diversity by bringing these beautiful creatures back to life through designs that tickle your senses and imagination.

Moooi sailed away on a bold adventure around the globe, digging up the dustiest of museum archives in order to find invaluable treasures: the stories and drawings of animals that roamed our world ages ago. The animals’ striking features, unique characters, and fascinating habitats are absorbed into a timeless design language.

The back of each card features stunning, luxurious gold foil that breathes new life to each extinct animal featured within, alongside fully custom artwork adorning the court cards, aces, and jokers that burst with colour and detail! The tuck box features their signature Menagerie of Extinct Animal motif, premium gold foil, and tasteful embossing.

Made with premium FSC-certified paper derived from sustainable forests, using vegetable based inks and starch based laminates - resulting in unparalleled levels of quality and detail. These are simply extraordinary pieces of functional art for all playing card lovers.

AVAILABLE NOW!

MOOOI-Release-Small-3.jpg
MOOOI-Release-Small-1.jpg
MOOOI-Release-Small-4.jpg

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
Does anyone else think that "...celebrates nature’s diversity by bringing these beautiful creatures back to life" and "Breathes new life to each extinct animal featured within" are quite the odd/ironic turns of phrase, when you're talking about extinct species?

Edit: the cards look gorgeous though.

Aug 22, 2022
Daaaaaaaaaang, these cards are beautiful. I don't even know if I used enough "A"s in that dang, they're gorgeous. They just went to the top of my "To Buy" list. (Actually I still need the piracy cards first, but these are up there :))

Reactions: scottbaird
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results