Thoughts on Mark Wilson's "Complete Course in Magic"

Dec 28, 2017
So I have decided to purchase Mark Wilson's "Complete Course in Magic" largely due to what I heard about it here on theory 11. I ordered it on amazon and I will have it in like 2 days.
PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH SPOILERS (e.g contents, list of tricks etc)...
Just give me your thoughts. Is it good for magicians? Is it regarded well?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
It's a great book. It is truly a complete course ranging from card tricks to stage illusions. Let us know what you think when you get it!

Also, just wondering but why don't you want "spoilers"? The book is massive and would be a challenge to read and learn every trick from cover to cover. Imo it's always nice getting recommendations for tricks in a new book I get, but that's just me

Reactions: Lord Magic
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I personally love it. It not only covers so many aspects of magic, but also talks you through how to actually perform.

Also, yeah, what's with the spoiler thing? The Table of Contents would tell you all that.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Oct 19, 2015
It is my favorite book on magic! I refer to it often as it has so much content that it is good for supplementing techniques and developing ideas to enhance your routines.

Aug 15, 2017
Your post prolly helps me too :)
But, personally speaking...I would LOVE if someone tells me the list of tricks in any book, and which ones they like, etc. I'd prefer it even more if they tell the methods of the tricks in the book too, personally speaking XD
Well, man proposes and God disposes...and the established magicians couple their disposals with harsh words.
*sigh*

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results