Tivo (some random Number)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Excellent. i was thinking you might flash on the last part but you didn't. The whole effect was very clean and easy to follow. Great job.

Nov 26, 2008
there is an inaccuracy in the trick that causes them to know you aren't placing the card in the center since you place Joker "Card" Joker on top of the deck and then flip over to show "card" as one card. So then where did the joker that is suppose to be ontop go?

Mar 18, 2009
there is an inaccuracy in the trick that causes them to know you aren't placing the card in the center since you place Joker "Card" Joker on top of the deck and then flip over to show "card" as one card. So then where did the joker that is suppose to be ontop go?

they don't notice that when you do the trick... and the joker they see isn't the one on top anyway.

Nov 26, 2008
i know, it's not really to be offensive, most people don't catch things like that. I just have some people who watch magic quite a bit and they "look" for things like that.

Mar 4, 2008
Finnaly a version of Tivo that makes up a decent trick! All the others are too fast and not magical enough. But this had one card switching for two! Very nice job!

Mar 18, 2009
Finnaly a version of Tivo that makes up a decent trick! All the others are too fast and not magical enough. But this had one card switching for two! Very nice job!

thank you. i agree with what you said.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results