Trilogy - Just arrived in warehouse...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
See attached for a sneak peek. The release is tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 11pm EST. They came out great-- matte printing with raised glossy titling on the front of each volume.

For those of you putting finishing touches on your Trilogy Contest Submissions-- good luck to all. We've seen a ton of incredible submissions thus far. The bar is set high, but we're very eager to see the remaining submissions over the next 24 hours. The clock is ticking!
_

Attachments

• trilogy_01.jpg
    trilogy_01.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 130
  • trilogy_02.jpg
    trilogy_02.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 115
  • trilogy_03.jpg
    trilogy_03.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 111
Sep 1, 2007
Arrggghh this is torture! Those boxes look so elegant, great job guys. Can't wait until Wednesday. I'll probably be staying up until 11 so I can order tricks and everythingelse!

Sep 1, 2007
Wow, they look spiffy. I wouldn't mind getting that deck in the background too as an extra bonus for buying one of the first ones :)

I gotta say, I wasn't sure if the seperate DVDs could be as visually appealing as the box set, but you guys proved me wrong. The set looks fantastic, and I would highly recommend any of the three discs to card magicians. It's some killer material produced with style.

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results