• Yes, and it was worth

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes, but is wasn't worthed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I didn't bought it

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Aug 18, 2008
Yea I know its worth it, but is it REALLY worth it?

Is there anyone that doesn't do magic for a living.

I only practice magic for a hobby. Its not like I can make back the money in a couple months of doing shows and stuff.

Is this REALLY worth $300 to me?

By the way, i've seen and figured out 4 or 5 of the tricks on there. So would I be paying like 70-80 extra dollars for nothing??

I really want this though, but I don't want to know that I could've done the tricks on it by going to YouTube, figuring it out, and then going to the dollar store to get stuff to make the props myself.

-_-

(word count)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I really want this though, but I don't want to know that I could've done the tricks on it by going to YouTube, figuring it out, and then going to the dollar store to get stuff to make the props myself.

I really don't know what to say to you dude. What you're essentially saying is, you're not sure whether you should actually buy it, because you have the chance to steal it.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Yea I know its worth it, but is it REALLY worth it?

Is there anyone that doesn't do magic for a living.

I only practice magic for a hobby. Its not like I can make back the money in a couple months of doing shows and stuff.

Is this REALLY worth $300 to me?

By the way, i've seen and figured out 4 or 5 of the tricks on there. So would I be paying like 70-80 extra dollars for nothing??

I think this is just someones fake username that someone made to create stupid posts.

However if you are serious i would say, yes even if you figured out every trick on the dvd by watching youtube it would be worth every dollar.

The thing with the effects on the dvds are that the effects itself are not groundbreaking either in method or in effect in most cases, however its Paul Harris and Bro Gilbers presentations and thoughts about them that makes the effects groundbreaking and amazing and you wont get that on youtube.

Aug 18, 2008
yes.. yes you do
if you are serious about magic you need to start off the right way. Respect the creators, BUY, dont steal

Jan 28, 2009
Buying is for the weak. Real men just steal what they want. MWa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Now that's a silly post.

This set does look truly awesome though, but I'm glad it's not out for a while, lol. Otherwise I think my brain would melt. I will be getting it though. lol.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I've been asking myself the question "As a working magician, will there be material here that I will use in my repertoire?" or should i better spend that money on effect that I know I can use?

I've ordered it now. The answer is 'how could I not afford it, as a working magician?' This will be a priceless piece in my collection of material. Even if I don't use the effects, hopefully they will inspire me and help me to be a better performer overall.
And that my friends is priceless....
:)

justin

Feb 25, 2009
nuh-uh

yes.. yes you do
if you are serious about magic you need to start off the right way. Respect the creators, BUY, dont steal

Hey hey hey. its not like im just figuring out the tricks to mess up other magicians. I want to replicate them, just without the cost.

And if u ask me, being able to figure out the trick by watching it takes a skilled person to recognize wats going on.

Anyways, its not like i do this for a living. Its a hobby for me. i cant make back the 300.

Feb 25, 2009
Buying is for the weak. Real men just steal what they want. MWa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Now that's a silly post.

This set does look truly awesome though, but I'm glad it's not out for a while, lol. Otherwise I think my brain would melt. I will be getting it though. lol.

buying isnt for the weak, but some ppl dont have 300 dollars jus lying around. Yea, it probably is an investment, but thats a large pot to bet on!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I can understand that 300 is a lot of money. But regardless of your intention, stealing is stealing, whether you want revenge against the shop or not. And unfortunately with YouTube, very few of the performances require skills to figure out, and the standard is dropping.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results