Valentine's Day

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Hey guys I was just wondering what kind of tricks you are going to perform on
Valentine's day in my case i wont be performing to busy with my girl but i may do a trick for her....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2007
New York City
no everybody haves a girlfriend here. and yes rose production maybe when we go to dinner

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
how do u do a rose production?

David stoned real secrets of magic thats the only double rose production I know and plus I'm going to take my girl to a movie and them dinner so the double production is perfect.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Guys,

Unless you are working at a restaurant for Valentine's Day, I suggest not doing ANY magic tricks for your "date" that day.

Unless you are David Copperfield, you do not need to be doing any rose productions. In the sense that girls are mean and it might be mistaken for "cheesy". (Me and all my professional Cheerleader and show girl friends have discussed this before this post)

If you decide to go against my advice, there better be something from Tiffany's attached to the rose (Ring, bracelet, Necklace....). But why would you put that on a rose? Why wouldn't you just produce that wonderful little blue box of joy that bring happiness to chicks of all ages all year long?

Just a thought, but seriously.... Don't do it.

Katie

(girl and magician)

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
oy
dont do magic tricks for youre girlfriend
i mean, im PLANNING (her parents.....ERRRR) on taking her out to dinner, give her a card, a chocolate rose (dark chocolate...her favorite) and a whole bunch of spongebob valentines (LOOOOOOOONG story)

then when i take her back to my house (minds out of the gutter please) if she asks (which sometimes she does) ill do a magic trick.

id probably do something off of firestarters with the signatures jumping to the same card.

not bring magic into "romantic" events....all it is is a flashpaper pile right by the smokers waiting to happen

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i know some good ones

well in penguin magic you can find some suitable for valentines day like the true love and other...

and u can use Jay sankeys fire starters, i used some of em on my girl to see how it went with your own love, and it fascinated her,,, and then.... well
enough info thats what i got,,... really good tricks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results