• Total voters
Apr 25, 2008
which one do u guys think is better?

1.Which looks better
2.Which feels better
3.Which lasts longer

Dec 13, 2007
ghost definitely feels better

its tough to say which looks better (cause its all opinion) a lot of people i have performed for that the vintage looked "gross" or they'd say "your pretty good, but my question is, why do you perform with the old, crappy looking cards?" so it can effect your performance, but this only happened to me twice out of about 5 times that i have performed with them, and it happened the first two times, after that i called attention to the fact that they were "vintage" when i brought them out and nobody cared................The ghosts look pretty cool but i don't like the fact that the pips are black and it confuses my spectators 75-85% of the time, so this also effects your performances sometimes

The vintage isn't that great, in fact i put it worse than a regular deck of bikes... they started clumping after about using them for only 15 minutes... then i put them back in the box and i pulled them out and they were fine but 15 minutes later...

Overall I'd go with the ghosts... the vintage is one of my least favorite decks

BUT... if you want my real opinion, i would get some split spades... they feel fantastic, they look great (definately better up close were you can see the details), and double lifts look and feel so unbelievably natural

Dec 13, 2007
how detailed is the split spades and what makes them look better?Details plz

They are actually pretty detailed... and I think they look better up close because you can see that theres all sorts of animals and stuff that you cant really see well in the pictures... also the black things in the four corners, i thought those were like wierd semi face things or something, but they are actually winged angels stabbing a sword through the logo... they look very beautiful... and they feel amazing

Sep 1, 2007
No they both absolutely suck. Go to the airport, pass the security checkpoint; dont forget to throw out your liquids! and the buy I love New York Cards! Amazing ahhh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results