Voting open for Color Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Omg!

OK, magicman2292 is my good friend and mr.yousebars, you are pathetic! Because, all your doing right now is proving to everyone that you are imature and that you cannot exept when you are wrong, HE DID NOT!! EDIT THE CHANGE! I know how to do the change! Me and him are the only ones who know the method, if your jealous, just say so! Or better yet why dont you get your head out of your ass and show some respect to a good idea?

-Alex

Aug 25, 2008
LOL your 2nd video is even more blatant. hahahah. In fact it was even easier to splice because of the angle. Please quit practicing card sleights at home and take an introductory course for video editing. You wont be foolin anyone with a trained eye.

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
the only reason someone would get mad over something like this is if it were true, thats all I have to say.

NO!!! just trying to prove to you that its not editing...okay?
grow up....if youre such a smart guy, why dont u make a duplicate of my change....but in your case, use video editing...because thats how far your brain goes..your not smart enough to understand that doing such a sleight is even possible...im sorry, but i created a wonderful color change, and youre in denial...okay...GROW UP!!!!

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

Please refrain from all these personal attacks.

I am going to close this thread because no one is helping anyone or anything.

Please don't respond with inappropriate content, there are kids of all ages on this site and some of it is very offensive.

Let's get back to the magic.

Love,

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results