Water to Coke trick help (Best way to swap a bottle)

Jun 7, 2017
So I think I figured out how the water to coke trick is done by using simple chemistry and I would like to perform it. The only problem is that the solution is toxic and taste nothing like coke. I think that the magician either swaps the bottle with a real coke without anybody noticing or they just get stooges to pretend like they are drinking it and say it taste like coke.

I was wondering what would be the best way to swap the effect bottle for a real coke bottle without anybody noticing? Any tips or products that you guys could recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Just came with this off the top of my head. Its a bit ballsy, but it might just work.

Have an identical bottle full of cola with a lid on it in your back pocket. After changing the solution in the actual bottle, say something about "Where's the cap" and proceed to put both hands behind your back. Execute a switch by ditching the bottle into one pocket, and taking the other out, take off the lid, and come out clean, bottle in one hand, lid in the other. Ditch the hot bottle when you have a chance.

Jun 7, 2017
Just came with this off the top of my head. Its a bit ballsy, but it might just work.

Have an identical bottle full of cola with a lid on it in your back pocket. After changing the solution in the actual bottle, say something about "Where's the cap" and proceed to put both hands behind your back. Execute a switch by ditching the bottle into one pocket, and taking the other out, take off the lid, and come out clean, bottle in one hand, lid in the other. Ditch the hot bottle when you have a chance.
That sounds risky but then again a lot of magic is

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You could maybe switch it with something not so bold. For example, wait till the camera cuts.
A) A camera frame isn't real life...
B) If you're doing camera cuts (because for whatever reason, you are putting magic up for Insta or something without ever doing magic in real life), both magicians and spectators will massacre you for them.

smh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results