What can you do with muscle reading?

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
I have been thinking about buying Psychophysiological Thought Reading, but I wonder; what can I actually do with muscle reading?

Are there any special tricks I only
can do with muscle reading, or will it just enhance some of my other tricks?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is a skill (not a trick) that is largely limited by creativity.

Obviously the usual use of it is locating something. This can be done in a huge variety of ways. A common way of doing this back in Vaudeville days was to give an object to be hidden - often times a straight pin - then going back stage and waiting until the object was hidden. Then someone who knows where it is located is used and you find it. The only restriction to that is usually "Make sure I can physically get to it". So not too high, not down a pipe or something like that.

I once used it to duplicate a drawing when an impression failed.

But again - it's a real skill. The way you display that skill is up to you.

Jun 27, 2018
The chapter in Corinda's Thirteen steps will give you a lot of good ideas as well. When practicing, don't use friends who will not take it seriously. You need someone actually interested in helping you learn, but who won't "overdo" the response to artificially inflate your ego. People have found objects hidden "anywhere in London" apparently, but finding a ring hidden in a room is good enough for me.

Good judgement about when and who to do this with is very important. Be prepared to fail a few times when you're learning, but rest assured it is not a "myth". It is very much possible to do successfully and consistently if you put in the work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results