What deck do you like to perform with? Why?

Dec 1, 2017
Either classic blue rider back bikes or NOC Originals matching my outfit.

Other than those I am a big fan of the Madison Rounders, Madison Dealers, Monarchs and Artisans...

Reactions: kingdamian1

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Whatever I've got handy.

I don't do card tricks in my professional shows. When I do card tricks, it's a casual thing, so I just use whatever I've got within arm's reach usually. On my desk are Talons and MetalLuxe Revolvers, downstairs I have Hellions V2, in my satchel I sometimes carry are some Shadow Master Legacies.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Red/Blue/Black Bikes. Richard Turner Gold Standards. Maidens. Archangels.

All my other decks are pretty much just for collecting but I have broken out the Amythest Jaqks a few times recently.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jan 2, 2016
California
Blue or Red bikes. Why? They're decent quality, accessible, and cheap.

Plus, most gimmicks are made for red and blue bikes. I don't use gimmicks often but when I do, it's good to have it match the deck I use for the rest of the tricks.

Apr 26, 2013
No professional performances: I prefer the look of Blue rider backs aesthetically. I recently tried Phoenix backs and I am sure it was only an "in my mind" thing but they felt nicer to work with than the normal bikes, but I like the look of the back in red, and not blue. I am looking forward to playing with the butterfly playing cards over the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Dec 29, 2017
A mix of Bees and Bikes for practicing as I can get them bulk and not sweat ruining a $5+ deck. For performing I use whatever is appropriate. If the trick has a load of emphasis on the deck and cards I try to stick to Bike Elites, Gold Standards, Madison Dealers/Rounders monarchs as they are fair looking.

Recently I used Contrabands and a spectator was swearing up and down they were marked so I let him hold and perform a simple selfworking trick. Finally there was love me for Valentine’s Day. Really whatever is on me or fits the gig and moment. Can’t go wrong with recognizable and comfortable though.

Sep 1, 2017
I'm one of those magicians where I go through what I have and try to pocket a deck that matches my outfit before I walk out the door.

I'm prone to just rolling with a Bike however if I plan on practicing, say in the dentists office waiting for my appointment.♤

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results