What Deck Of Cards Lasts The Longest?

Fournier 505's are definitely the best cards you can buy without spending a ridiculous amount of money, like with Jerry's Nuggets. They're very, very thin and fairly stiff. They have nice spring to them and it's hard to accidentally crimp or bend them. They have a plastic finish which is nice. It gives the cards more "traction" so they don't slip out of your hands s easily, and yet still can spread and fan virtually the same as an air flow finished deck with a little breaking in. They also stay together very well. They're pretty hard to find in the U.S. though. The only place I've found that sells them is a guy on Amazon. You can buy them there for $6.99 a deck. Oh, and he sells a bunch of utility gaff decks for the 505's for about 10 bucks, which is nice.

Sep 3, 2007
Norway
If you got a porper clip and some regular bikes, your set for life my friend.

No seriously though, the porper clip will help your regular bikes soo freaking much.

Probably, but USPCC decks (no matter what brand) aren't the longest lasting cards around no matter how you treat them. Try out Piatnik Wheels, and you'll know what I mean. ;)

Sep 3, 2007
Norway
Sure plastic cards last long but they suck for flourishing and fan horribly.

I don't know why you are telling me this? :confused:

As stated before (on the previous page), Piatnik Wheels was added to "the list" as one of the longest lasting non-plastic cards. I think we all aggree that plastic cards last longer, but sucks for almost any kind of magic. That's why we've not bothered to take plastic cards into consideration in this thread...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results