What do you do with your custom decks?

May 10, 2010
That's really generous of you JB, really makes me smile after a long tiring day. Then again, I will definitely not disagree with you using custom decks. They're meant to be used, like everyone had mentioned. I just like keeping some sitting on my shelf for show, but those are usually rarer decks like the S&Ms. That said, enjoy those sent by the T11 crew!

Oh and... I'm pretty sure all of us here are dying for some free decks now...

:p I'm really lol-ing now!

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN
RK,

Unless they are particularly rare or difficult to find, decks are absolutely meant to be used. Yes, custom decks like Sentinels and Stingers are a bit more expensive than standard Bicycle cards, but in the grand scheme of things, a deck of either is still cheaper than the Starbucks I had this morning. The thought never crossed my mind to save the Starbucks instead of drink it - it was meant to be used. Playing cards are much the same.

Of course, it makes sense to be a little bit more careful with your new custom decks, but if you have them - use them. I saw your note about wanting to try out some Sentinels and Stingers - check your email. A package is on the way, completely on the house. Enjoy them!

This was very nice of you JB! That's why I love this site, you guy's here at T11 care about the people who call this home away from home...like me. I might not post every day but I do come here to see what's going on.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I totally agree, this site is great...I would have NEVER expected that!!!

No other sites I can think of would ever do something like that either!!!

Thanks JB!!!!

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
RK,

Unless they are particularly rare or difficult to find, decks are absolutely meant to be used. Yes, custom decks like Sentinels and Stingers are a bit more expensive than standard Bicycle cards, but in the grand scheme of things, a deck of either is still cheaper than the Starbucks I had this morning. The thought never crossed my mind to save the Starbucks instead of drink it - it was meant to be used. Playing cards are much the same.

Of course, it makes sense to be a little bit more careful with your new custom decks, but if you have them - use them. I saw your note about wanting to try out some Sentinels and Stingers - check your email. A package is on the way, completely on the house. Enjoy them!

OMG! You drank Starbucks!?...You ought to be Sued!!!!!!!!!!!! I always wanted to try one :( ...

( Try sending me that by mail :p)....

But seriously...Ive always wanted a Ferrari but the truth is I cant drive that for another 5 years so itll just rot. ( you have to be 18 to drive here, not 16) so...Ill settle for a blackberry. :D

PS - By Blackberry I mean the phone NOT this thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results