What is this trick?

Dec 23, 2008
I saw a trick where the spectator selects a card. the card is lost in the deck.THen the performer holds a small knife in his hand and closes his eyes then he throws the cards into air and he stabs the selected card. PLs tell on which dvd it can be found

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
There isnt an actual DVD which I can remember having this exact effect.
But the thing you just named is just a normal card stab. It is usually done with the cards all over the table called the Card Stab. You can also do it knife-less where you catch it. These 2 versions can be found in a wide range of card magic DVDs from Watch Magic by Pearlman, to Visu-Antics by Jim Pace. If youre looking for the stage version which uses a sword instead of a knife, then you can buy it off most retailers. There is a version where you throw a knife or dart and the thrown thing stabs the card mid air. I forgot the name of this. haha sorry. But I remember it was let out pretty recently. like a few weeks ago.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
John Kennedy invented a Mid-Air Card Stab some time ago. I do not know whether it is still available. Alain Nu also has a handling of the effect in the December 1999 issue of MUM magazine (Vol. 89, No. 7).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results