What soap is best for your hands?

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Are there certain soaps that can actually damage one's skin thereby damaging one's magic? If so what are they and what soaps are best for you hands? Also, what are some other items one would want to stay away from for the same reasons?

Aug 31, 2007
UK
How would anybody know which soap is best for magic? Obviously there is no ranking of soaps, it is only soap, it isn't important.

Dec 23, 2007
I think it is. I use several soaps, and some of them makes my hands dry and my handeling get worse.. Ask for sope that dont dry out your hands ;)

D

Deleted member 2755

In Card College Vol. 1, the book suggests you buy certain kinds of soaps. After you wash your hands, you may notice you cant handle cards as well, or even at all. I'm pretty sure as a poster above me said, PH7 (I think that's what it's called) is what he recommends, however, he said to try different kinds as everyone is different.

Personally.... I don't care. ;)

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Hey you guys, if you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say it.

Seriously read his post, he is asking what the best soap is, how can someone say "I use blah blah soap, my magic has improved so much since." It simply cannot be answered as nobody here is an expert at combining soap with magic, nobody to my knowledge anyway.

Oct 24, 2007
Seriously read his post, he is asking what the best soap is, how can someone say "I use blah blah soap, my magic has improved so much since." It simply cannot be answered as nobody here is an expert at combining soap with magic, nobody to my knowledge anyway.

Actually, it's a good question. My mom got a different type of soap once and it dried out my hands. Then my knuckles cracked and started bleeding. It hurt just to hold cards, much less do magic.

All I know, as far as soap goes, is that the soap I use has moisturizer in it. Peace!

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results