What to purchase?

Apr 1, 2011
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good trick/colour change/flourish to buy, since I have roughly $6 left on my disposable credit card. I consider myself a beginner and I'm reading royal road to card to magic at the moment. If you can suggest anything it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks,
Super Robot Wars

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I recently bought a new on demand video from Dananddave.com. It's the Triple False Shift It may take a bit of practice to get smooth but it's relatively easy, and cheap (only $3) so you'll still have another $3 which you can use to by something else there. Just check the On demand section out before buying anything because you might want to buy something for $6 after looking through them. So just check it out If you haven't already.

Apr 1, 2011
Thanks for the recommendation goth, I'll be sure to check out DanandDave.com and the Triple False Shift.

Many Thanks,
Super Robot Wars

Jun 2, 2010
If you're really new (like i pretty much am), I like the biddle trick. Its easy to do, has good angles, always gets great reactions, and is great for a "Show me a trick" kind of situation. I really liked it.

Subway by Dan+Dave is really good too, but it is a bit tougher to do.

Nov 27, 2009
Royal Road is all you need for now, I still use almost everything I learned from Royal Road, and I've been performing for five years. If you really want to buy something I'd suggest a good double lift video. Jason England's video helped my double lift tremendously.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good trick/colour change/flourish to buy, since I have roughly $6 left on my disposable credit card. I consider myself a beginner and I'm reading royal road to card to magic at the moment. If you can suggest anything it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks,
Super Robot Wars
if you had the money , what 'll be your choice ?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results