What's everyone learning/practising?

Before all this though I was working on the Outjogged Herman Pass found in The Paper Engine. Hopefully I'll buy the 1-on-1 soon too to see how he teaches it there.

- Sean

One Question and One answer.
It is taught incredibly on the 1-on-1. He goes through everything thoroughly and is definetly worth it in my opinion, also is The Paper Engine worth it. I have heard some things about it but is it truely worth it.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
One Question and One answer.
It is taught incredibly on the 1-on-1. He goes through everything thoroughly and is definetly worth it in my opinion, also is The Paper Engine worth it. I have heard some things about it but is it truely worth it.

One Question and One answer :D

Hell yes is it worth it. Honestly. I've said it before and I'll say it again, one of my best purchases in magic.

Check this out :) Linky

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Actually Tivo 2.0 (Trilogy) as it still ain't good enough to perform, Mary Jane (system), Pandora (Trilogy) first phase but I really suck at it.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I've been polishing my ACR handling with different sleights. Working on some tricks like infusion because i'll probably be trying to get a restaurant job in early 2008-also working on the handling to a different coin through drinking glass that i have never seen--but am pretty sure existed before i did it on accident.

Also working on containing myself since i know what im getting for christmas...and i want it now...

Sep 1, 2007
I'm learning about of Sponge Ball and Rope moves for now, and stringing them together for a routine. And making some patter for them. I'm taking a break from cards a little.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results