What's your lost inspiration video?

Hey guys I was just wondering what people watch when there not in the mood to pick up a deck and do some flourishes, but right after like seriously immediately after watching this specific video(s) you wanna go out perform, jam, or just meet up with some guy or girls and do some flourishes.
Mine are probabely
Virtuoso By thevirts
Jordan Lapping- September 15th
Spring Jam 03', 07' - Dan and Dave Buck
Spring Jam Remix Cheaters Cheater edition - Dan and Dave Buck
D&D forum reply- Jordan Lapping a.k.a. his performance of J5
and finally the system trailer- Dan and Dave Buck
Let me see yours you can also post the lilnk if you want.
Let's see em guys,
Michael

Sep 2, 2007
hmm, interesting question. i think a more interesting one is which video(s) got you into flourishing, but i don't feel like starting a thread so similar. So i'll just answer your question. Usually I just watch any video by Daren or jonas, some of the bucks' vids, bone's vids as well

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Spring Jam, Cheater's Cheater edition - By Dan and Dave and re-edited by Dan and Dave for Cheater's Cheater

Furious Angels - Bone Ho

I'll add more as they come to mind. :)

-Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
pop in a companion DVD from the flourishman dot com and get PWNED for like an hour straight, I love it!

also just watching performances from Brian Tudor on gen eX gets my adrenalin up every time!

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I was actually being serious...
I remembered when I could barely do a Charlier, and now I see I can do it easily 100% and I think of how I can also achieve this with other cuts.

I like to watch penspinners, yo-yo tricksters, body tricksters, free running, parkour, flair bar tending, jugglers, pool trick shot competitions, and anything else skill related. I like to grab from the other manipulations to get myself motivated to become great in my skill.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm going to have to say my biggest inspiration videos are:

TheVirts
StylebyTheVirts
GoldenSunsetbyAllanHagen
AnythingbyDnD
AllofJordanLapping'sStuff

//David.Misner::

My favourite videos without order:

H-triber (Lapping)
Lemon Demon (Lapping)
Jackson Five (Lapping, DnD)
VOTM (Tom Pintson) (all time favourite)
VOTM (Kev Ho)
Magic Card Shuffling (it's on youtube, it's by Jonas, but not on his channel)
System trailer

Wow, thanks for the support guys. I'm happy some of you enjoyed my videos to such an extent -- Cheers! :)

Some of the inspiring old-time videos I remember seeing were;

Lunch Wif Dan - Dan Buck
TAOM Convention - Dan Buck
"We Need An Expert" - Chris Hestnes

Unfortunately some of them now lost in the dust... :(

Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
Hey guys I was just wondering what people watch when there not in the mood to pick up a deck and do some flourishes, but right after like seriously immediately after watching this specific video(s) you wanna go out perform, jam, or just meet up with some guy or girls and do some flourishes.
I'm never in a "no card"-mood... Its just wonderful

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results