Where can I learn this trick??

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Often times if you show a person you’ve done some legwork but are hitting a stumbling point a performer or creator might help you out with a reading list or at least let you know if the trick is not marketed.

Oct 10, 2022
Hi, I like how you did not ask on how it's done but rather asked on where you can learn it. I do not study card magic, I only do coin magic. I will be no help, but ask me anything you want.

Jan 31, 2020
Often times if you show a person you’ve done some legwork but are hitting a stumbling point a performer or creator might help you out with a reading list or at least let you know if the trick is not marketed.
Not 100% sure what you mean but I don't even know where to begin as far as where to look for this one.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Per the youtube video description "Unfortunately, this trick is not published yet. To explore more of Asi’s magic, go to: https://www.asiwindstore.com"

Check out what he does have available on that site and please just pick up the Card College book(s) by Giobbi. Don't be intimidated by it being 5 volumes, just work through them one by one.

Frequently the answer to "where can I learn this trick" is to learn (card) magic in general and eventually you'll get to this. That very much applies here.

Reactions: JoshL8
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results