Which O'Keefe's and Neutrogena should I buy?

May 25, 2017
Hi,

I want to try out few of the recommended products for dry hands, but I want to be sure I get the correct ones.
1) O'Keefe's Working Hands - there is a tube and a jar, which one should I get?
2) Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula - multiple variants available, a link to Amazon would be great.

Thanks 🙏

Reactions: ssSlayerWolf

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
I’ve used and both and they work fine for me. For Okeefes I’ve used the jar. But my usual is the fragrance free version of the Neutrogena, likely because it’s easy for me to find and it’s not too spendy. https://www.neutrogena.com/products...ml?tilePosition=9#q=Hand&lang=default&start=1

Basically just try to avoid any ‘oily residue’ with hand creams.

Ive used different types of rosin before too (like octopalm or other variations commonly used in sports) but the smell might be a deterrent, plus it can leave a residue. It has its uses despite those drawbacks.

Apr 16, 2022
Hi,

I want to try out few of the recommended products for dry hands, but I want to be sure I get the correct ones.
1) O'Keefe's Working Hands - there is a tube and a jar, which one should I get?
2) Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula - multiple variants available, a link to Amazon would be great.

Thanks 🙏
I would recommend the okeefe's in the jar. Other than it working well it's extremely satisfying to scoop. Although I might be biased as that is my last name yet I assure you that probably isn't the case.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Try different kinds and see which one you prefer. Everyone is going to be a little different in their preferences.

I use both the tubes of O'Keefe's and Gold Bond extreme repair or whatever it's called. But my hands get super dry and my day job also beats them up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results