"Words" Video

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I posted a video called "words" a couple of days ago. I thought I'd take the time out to thank each and everyone that left a comment in the media section. Not one comment bashed it, disliked it... as a matter of fact, the words mostly used were beautiful, amazing, and wow.

So thank you to everyone that enjoyed the video and the music.

More videos to come hopefully ;)

-Deryn

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for appreciating the appreciators :) Like I said in my PM, it's one of the most impressive effects I've ever seen and I really can't even begin to fathom how it's done. It defys my magical imagination

I would definetely love to see more work from you Daren, that effect truly left me in awe. You've inspired me to make a video, the main goal of it, I don't know but, I'm inspired. Hoepfully that means as much to you as that video does to me and my impression on how truly beautiful it really was.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I would definetely love to see more work from you Daren, that effect truly left me in awe. You've inspired me to make a video, the main goal of it, I don't know but, I'm inspired. Hoepfully that means as much to you as that video does to me and my impression on how truly beautiful it really was.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Thanks RA69.. and, it's Deryn ^_^

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results