Wynn Idea

Sep 2, 2007
Instead of the same people buying bricks everyday and no one els gets a chance....

How about t11 makes a 1-2 deck limit, that way everybody gets to try the cards.

Just a suggestion

Its getting a little frustrating =p.

Sep 2, 2007
I take it you haven't gotten thru the "sold out" buttons? The way T11 is doing it, everyone IS getting their chance at having the cards.. they just sell out quickly

yeah your right =p. But still. People are cheating using that thing that I'm not going to say.

Sep 2, 2007
are 250 decks really selling out that quickly? If you show up at exactly 12, you should be able to place an order within 2 minutes

C

clarrus

If they have a couple of weeks supply, I think everyone will get a chance to buy them. All the 2-3 minute rushers should have their fill of wynns after the first 2 weeks so they won't purchase anymore.

so is that the 'cheating' thing he's refering to, Illusionist? i don't think that's cheating.. it's more like a wishlist if anything.

Yes, that is what he is refering as cheating and I also don't think it is cheating. If you want Wynns so bad use my method and I can assure you that you will be able to buy them.

-The Illusionist

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
precisely, since everyone else seems to be doing it.. step out of those goody-2-shoes and "cheat" yourself if you want them that badly..

I must say, I didn't "cheat" and I got my dozen.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
dude.. from last night, i ordered some, and they showed up in my cart today... so i ordered again... it processed and went through at 2:10pm est... weird. huh

even though they havent re released them yet

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
if anyone is willing to order for me...i'll pay them back, i just really dont feel like staying up after i get back after 3 1/2 hours of wrestling practice after school....midnight is a loooonnngggg way away!

pm me if you are interested!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results