Wynner!

Oct 17, 2007
At long last!! bought my own set of wynns.. i preferred buying the wynns first before checking out the control and new 1on1 release coz i know it will be sold out again and be beggin for the time it will be open for selling..

bout you guys?..

control..
1on1's
wynn's

Oct 17, 2007
Congratulations to all wynners out there!! :) can't wait to get hold of my wynns..
tryin to get the control DL but i think the server is a mess right now because of the No. of purchases.. way to go Wayne.. new tiffanys for wifey!! :)

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
At long last!! bought my own set of wynns.

I just got a deck of Wynns myself. I was pretty tempted to buy Control, even though I'm quick to remind people I've never bought a trick (see? I just reminded you), but I decided to just concentrate on my foundation for a while.

See, earlier this week, I recorded myself doing a few things on video... and I'm in much worse shape than I thought. It was like watching a retarded monkey. I don't need anything new. I can't handle what I've got.

Sep 1, 2007
Montreal, Quebec
I just got a deck of Wynns myself. I was pretty tempted to buy Control, even though I'm quick to remind people I've never bought a trick (see? I just reminded you), but I decided to just concentrate on my foundation for a while.

See, earlier this week, I recorded myself doing a few things on video... and I'm in much worse shape than I thought. It was like watching a retarded monkey. I don't need anything new. I can't handle what I've got.

I said that to myself and I still have bought control. Seems like I realy dont't have control over myself. Maybe the dvd will teach me :S

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results