Your Favorite Halloween Magic?

Oct 6, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
With this spooky season upon us, I'm sure many of you will be at Halloween parties/gatherings. I was wondering how many of you will be performing some magic and if so do you have any specific Halloween themed effects?

In the past I have used Loops with a Ouija Board/Planchette but my favorite is a variation of an "Abnormal Lift" effect. It always gets a good reaction while kind of freaking people out.

Jan 14, 2018
Philadelphia, PA
With this spooky season upon us, I'm sure many of you will be at Halloween parties/gatherings. I was wondering how many of you will be performing some magic and if so do you have any specific Halloween themed effects?

In the past I have used Loops with a Ouija Board/Planchette but my favorite is a variation of an "Abnormal Lift" effect. It always gets a good reaction while kind of freaking people out.
There's always variations of the Haunted Deck, which is fun. An easy one to do is a penetration of a Lifesaver or some other small item with a hole in it through your throat. There's a video of Collins Key performing it on Youtube, just look up "halloween magic collins key" and it should be the first thing that pops up. Any shock magic like Breaking Point, Through and Through, they all get great reactions and gross them out.

C J

Nov 29, 2017
I love doing Spidys mentalism routine. It's awesome and you can really get them to freak out.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The Web
Haunted Deck (with a Ghost Deck)
Cups and Balls (with an eyeball stress ball ending)
Zombie Ball (unfortunately, I don’t have the one with the zombie head)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results