Zap Instant Induction

Oct 28, 2007
i don't have it but noblezada demonstated it at a lecture and he says it is super easy and it takes like ten minutes to get down.

it is amazing and you can do other things when hypnotizing them noblezada made the spectator forget the number 7 and i was like what!?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
it really shouldn't take too long to master if you already can do some hypnosis. However...I'd avoid it personally.

There is much stuff on the market for much cheaper, at least in my opinion. And you get a lot more info from them, too.

Jay Noblezada himself said that Hon had no answer for him when he asked what to do if it doesn't work when you try it on someone.

You have to believe it will work and it should. But...$150 for a single induction where you aren't even taught how to handle resistance or what to do in the event it fails...

Check out Richard Nongards stuff if you are looking for quick inductions. If you are interested in suggestion, shoot me a PM and I'll discuss it with you that way.

-ThrallMind

Mar 18, 2008
I purchased reality is plastic by Anthony Jacquin , it cost 30£ I think . and it teach you everything you need to begin and perform hypnosis. I have already hypnotised my first subjects. PM me if you want discuss it

it teach 4 differents rapid inductions

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I got it when it came out and it is pretty good.
There is a chance of failing, but only if you dont trust the method.
Basically it is what everyone says and what you see. No pretalk, no pressure points, nothing like that. Just an induction. If his son can do it, then im pretty sure we can. If its worth the money.... then not really. Its just a method. But it is priced so that not every 10 year old jacka** can buy it and go performing it wrong and reveal it on youtube.
any other questions, PM me.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I have Reality is plastic and ZAP

I would buy Reality is plastic over ZAP, because it teaches you way more.
Not only does it have MOre inductions, it teaches you more routines, and much much more.
The ZAP is awesome too. I would reccomend ZAP once you can do some hypnosis. Reality is plastic is the best thign I bought in a long time. I already put someone under. (it was that first thing I bought when it comes to hypnosis, i will write a review later today for it)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results