Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Account Support

Black Friday: Free Gold Monarchs - 12 Hours Only!

Included free with any shipped order over $100 subtotal.More Details

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Dan Sperry Magic Shop?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simon_Magic, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Heya Guys!

I've been looking for Dans magic store, you know, the one where he sells his tricks and not his merchandise?

I tried which I was sure was it, and but to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas which address the site is? I was looking to buy his sugar coated poison apple and some other stuff.

2. Thanks man, but thats his Merchandise shop for fans. Im looking for the his Magic store.

Thanks anyway :)

If anyone finds it please let me know!

3. new store domain

hey dude, i changed it because I don't like laymen finding that kind of stuff if they do a search for my name...the new site is:

4. RickEverhart

RickEverhart forum moderator / t11 Moderator was closing your tour shows with the "Scorpion"? That thing looks like one nasty beast of a machine.
  5. Thanks for coming by to answer that. Bookmarking it now.

I'll probably need more of the good stuff sooner or later.
  6. Thanks Dan! :)

7. Hi Guys!

Just coming back to this, does anyone know if Dan still has just a magic store any more? just leads to his 'normal' person friendly site.

8. He might not be selling the tricks anymore, man. I remember when he did though and I know his selection was limited. I think he is more into the merchandise thing and not selling his effects. Really not sure though. Hit him up on Facebook, I'm sure he would reply.

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account