Fake Bicycle Rider Back

Jul 25, 2020
Hello. I have bought Bicycle Rider back. It is printed that they are from the Cincinnati factory, and there is a warranty joker. The seal sticker not blue but black, The seal sticker not blue but black, there is no stamp on the seal sticker . i'm not sure it's fake

Attachments

• exrRJUc8_BU.jpg
    exrRJUc8_BU.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Lhr0w5yyvQ4.jpg
    Lhr0w5yyvQ4.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 85
  • AWls9INzcLs.jpg
    AWls9INzcLs.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 99
  • nbTBJ_6xSqs.jpg
    nbTBJ_6xSqs.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 94
  • MthnzHdwC0Q.jpg
    MthnzHdwC0Q.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 6Vk13nIJcFI.jpg
    6Vk13nIJcFI.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 98
  • -MFC69T__g4.jpg
    -MFC69T__g4.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 94
  • RICobeQHZBU.jpg
    RICobeQHZBU.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 129

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
According to Lee Asher's dating chart they are from 2009.
(the link is from the way back machine because I couldn't access the live page today)

Lyle Borders post (that I've included below) may explain what happened

Black Seals are what was used after the move. Printed in the new (current) factory on new machines.

There is likely a period in the middle where seals / tucks / decks were likely mismatched. If you had thousands of old "Ohio" tucks left over when you made the move to Kentucky, would you throw them all away? Na, you would use them. You would simply change the city name the next time you printed tucks. No reason to waste them. They may have started black seals before the move because they ran out of blue seals before that time, I wasn't there so can't tell you exactly how things went down.

For further info try reading this thread https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/bicycle-rider-back-blue-seal-gold-seal-black-seal.46879/

Reactions: oleg_8989
Jul 25, 2020
According to Lee Asher's dating chart they are from 2009.
(the link is from the way back machine because I couldn't access the live page today)

Lyle Borders post (that I've included below) may explain what happened

For further info try reading this thread https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/bicycle-rider-back-blue-seal-gold-seal-black-seal.46879/
Thanks for the detailed answer.

Nov 18, 2022
Found a 24 pack case of these at a thrift store. They were asking $12 for the case. I was given 2 discounts that made the final price $3 for all 24 decks. Been including them with the cribbage boards I make and sell.

Reactions: oleg_8989
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results