Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

Now Available: DOUBLE CROSS

As performed by Dan White backstage at The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon!More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Reviews

Discussion in 'The Wire - Global Marketplace' started by Bizzaro, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I just wanna throw this out there: I'm not too keen on the fact that people who don't purchase the effects can just randomly "Leave a review". Some people base stuff off the trailer and make assumptions. Others have their friends go on under assumed names (or the performer themselves) and leave positive reviews. I think a registration process or only the people who actually buy the effects should be able to comment on it.

Discuss.

2. arnelrenegado

arnelrenegado Elite Member

You are indeed right bizzaro, i agree.

3. I made a similar post about this issue a while ago. Right now, you just have to use your own judgement and not only base a decision on what you read.

4. I just hunted down yer post. I agree that, if anything, it should be called "Comments' and not "Reviews".

5. Josh Burch

Josh Burch Moderator

Comments vs reviews would be a wise change.

6. Definitly Comments!!! What deck is Chris Mayhew useing in The Hole Thing by the way?????

7. Josh Burch

Josh Burch Moderator

Dr. Leons

Login to theory11

Forgot Password?

Create New Account