Saturday Night Contest - The Eleven of Spades!

DavidL1121

Elite Member
Jan 22, 2021
Disappointed as it continues to give me no reward 5 times in a row and it only gives elite points. What about the larger prize? I spent a lot of money to get those black envelopes with the fancy eleven of spades cards with the code and nothing.
Obviously the chance of winning a rare deck or other physical prize is going to be low. There are no guarantees with these things. It’s a bit of fun. But the fact you even get the chance (especially for free daily) is something to be grateful for as it’s more than you’d have otherwise.
All I’ve won this year is elite points, including most of my 11 of spades cards returning no prize at all. However bear in mind you can use elite points to get rare decks in the archive. Something I’ve just done myself.
Better luck next year friend!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Obviously the chance of winning a rare deck or other physical prize is going to be low. There are no guarantees with these things. It’s a bit of fun. But the fact you even get the chance (especially for free daily) is something to be grateful for as it’s more than you’d have otherwise.
All I’ve won this year is elite points, including most of my 11 of spades cards returning no prize at all. However bear in mind you can use elite points to get rare decks in the archive. Something I’ve just done myself.
Better luck next year friend!
The three 7500 decks are pretty nice.

Reactions: DavidL1121

RyannLim30

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2014
Grateful for the simple joy of winning 100 Elite Points today. Theory 11's Spin the Wheel has been a constant in my life since 2014. Each year, this tradition adds a touch of warmth and anticipation to my heart as I reflect on the memories created and the journey of the past decade. Here's to the simple yet touching moments that make each year-end and beginning special.

Reactions: DPThree
Dec 31, 2014
I am pleased to say that so far I have won over a thousand Elite points as well as a deck of Piracy (OMG FABULOUS)

Feb 4, 2024
Hey guys! Yesterday marked the return of our Holiday Wheel but with a brand new twist! Get one gold foiled Eleven of Spades card pack with every shipped product purchased this month - each card is a chance to win BIG, with a unique, alphanumeric code printed on the face. Open it up, enter the code on the wheel, and reveal your fortune!

We've got an array of different prizes this year: from a Sony camera kit, rare deck collections, to $250 gift cards, box sets, Gold Monarchs, elite points, and more! Go get your free spin once every 24 hours HERE! Additionally, you can earn one card per item purchased from now until January 1st, so if there is something you've been eyeing in the store, this time of year would be the perfect time! We also may have a few more surprises before the end of the year is over....

The contest this week is SUPER simple. Go get your free spin on the wheel, and post what you won in response to this forum thread. That's it! It can be No Reward, 100 Elite Points, a Piracy deck, whatever you got, let us know! Post your response by 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, December 17th. Once time is up we will pick a random entry as the winner for this week's contest!

What can you win? 500 Elite Points, 3 Decks of Your Choice, and 12 spins on the Eleven of Spades Holiday Wheel!
do we get a confirmed prize with the 11 of spades card?

Nov 28, 2014
The wheel has never pulled up for me. I have 3 cards I need to put in, but when I go to the page nothing pulls up as far a wheel goes. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys! Yesterday marked the return of our Holiday Wheel but with a brand new twist! Get one gold foiled Eleven of Spades card pack with every shipped product purchased this month - each card is a chance to win BIG, with a unique, alphanumeric code printed on the face. Open it up, enter the code on the wheel, and reveal your fortune!

We've got an array of different prizes this year: from a Sony camera kit, rare deck collections, to $250 gift cards, box sets, Gold Monarchs, elite points, and more! Go get your free spin once every 24 hours HERE! Additionally, you can earn one card per item purchased from now until January 1st, so if there is something you've been eyeing in the store, this time of year would be the perfect time! We also may have a few more surprises before the end of the year is over....

The contest this week is SUPER simple. Go get your free spin on the wheel, and post what you won in response to this forum thread. That's it! It can be No Reward, 100 Elite Points, a Piracy deck, whatever you got, let us know! Post your response by 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, December 17th. Once time is up we will pick a random entry as the winner for this week's contest!

What can you win? 500 Elite Points, 3 Decks of Your Choice, and 12 spins on the Eleven of Spades Holiday Wheel!

tludwinski

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2014
Just got 2 11 of spades cards today and opened one that had no verification code. It also looks like it is from a different printing from the other card.

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
I got one too a month or so back. Printing issues happen~ I got 106 11 cards this year and all were good but the one missing the verification codes line. I'm fairly confident that code line is printed after the initial cards are made, and a sheet or two's worth of cards slipped through the process of getting their code printing phase.

I kind of like the rarity aspect of it. They are probably not worth much actual value to anyone, but they are neat none the less. If you really want that spin I'm sure if you send support a photo to show the cards error they would most likely give you another code.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results