Sinking Cards by Levent Suberk - A Review

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Here's a review for Levent Suberk's Sinking Cards trick. He can't film and publish it so he decided to give it away to those who ask. Other than that, I'll get to the ratings as usual.

Method: 8/10
The method to this trick is dead simple. You can make the gimmick within minutes with things around your house. The method isn't mind blowing but I'll give kudos to Levent for putting the different materials together. I wouldn't have thought of using the items needed in that way so +1 for innovation.

Teaching: 8/10
The instruction for this trick was really simple. The instruction contains one diagram, but fits all you need to know to make it, so it's straight to the point and efficient. I will note that there wasn't instruction as to how to use the gimmick but the diagram is pretty self explanatory (if you watched the video he made of it). Basically you use the gimmick to give the illusion of penetrating a solid object.

Price: 12/10
I've given a 10/10 before (for Sub Rosa) because it was $35 compared to the ~$779 (500 pounds) it used to be taught for. However, nothing beats free. Yeah okay, free tricks may not be mind blowing but you learn something at no cost to you (with no strings attached) so it works for me.

Overall: 9/10
It's a neat gag you can set up in minutes. It's free and nothing beats free. It may not be the best trick in the world but there's nothing wrong with picking up something to learn (and gain inspiration from). Want to check it out? Go to the thread, or message Levent and he'll help you out.

-Bryant

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results