Stranger things box set review

PaulS12177

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2019
I am a huge theory11 fan. You might not know it because, in the past, on this forum, I have posted areas I thought could be improved, but this is going to be different.

I will start by saying that the Stranger Things box set is awesome. The price is awesome, the value is awesome, the design is awesome, and the materials are awesome. I ordered 1 of these but decided I should order 2 because the price was just so good. When it arrived, I opened one of them. WOW, the foil was so on point. it was sharp as a razer. hollow foil, transparent red sheets, magnets in the lid, etc. The design is very cool as well, mimicking an old VHS tape. The black card stock, with red and holo foil, is outstanding. It is a real treat to look at and enjoy. I absolutely love this, and with the cost of each deck being $13, the cost of the case is only $11, plus one of the decks is a special edition. It is odd to say, but if this were $75, I likely wouldn't have bought 1 of them, but with them being $50 each, I bought 2. Is that a strange(r) thing to feel?

If I had to make one complaint, it is that the blue "upsidedown" deck is not an "upsidedown" print or anything. It is just a blue deck placed in the box upside down. But that's minor in the grand scheme of how awesome this set is. Plus it is a very clever idea. Bravo T11

Oh, and I have to shake my head at how the red decks have the barcodes and hang tags. The Upside deck does not have those, and that likely goes to show that the blue deck will NOT be released at retail stores. Bonus!

If you are somewhat interested in this package, I would buy it before T11 raises the price.

Reactions: j.bayme
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results