Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

CONTRABAND Playing Cards

Designed in the United Kingdom - with an incredible, illuminating special edition.More Details

Forums

Ask questions, share ideas and participate in our weekly contests. Accelerate your advancement and, in the process, help each other.

Your favorite flourish of all

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by caruso, Mar 12, 2008.

1. I wanted to some of you all's favorite flourishes of all categories

either a display a cut a flourish or a production or an xcm move,,"

whats your favorites?

2. i would have to say the pressure fan cut

3. spring =) (word count)

4. That got be the bucks twins molecule cut. I love all of them but if I have to pick it will be molecule 4. Most of the time I start to do a cut it will be molecule 4.

5. pandora,
    rebel
    six spin
    pretty much all of the flourishes on the trilogy.

6. The Cobra Cut by De'vo, wish I could do that lol

7. Can someone post up a link to this, I haven't heard of it....

8. Please... is there a need for such threads?

- harapan. magic!

9. Diobolique, Molecule2.

10. My favourite flourishes are actually the Jackson 5 and Molecule 4 from the Trilogy:)

11. My favourite flourishes are Jackson 5 and Molecule 4 tokyo from Trilogy and Mayhem + Twisted Rain from Lethal! :)

12. Jackson 5 and Cobra cut

13. hey Darian, the pressure fan cut is underground but I will send you a pm describing it.

14. JoeCarr

JoeCarr Banned

overhand shuffle..
    table cut

15. Damn.

Dude, thanks for the awesome tut (you should take it down quickly since I already downloaded it). That is my new favorite Favorite flourish, even cooler than the Cobra cut and Jockson 5 put together. :cool:

EDIT: My favorite flourish: Pressure fan cut

16. Thanks dude :D I'll take down the video. Don't want too many theory11 kids trying to copy it and putting crappy versions of it in their video ;)

17. spiderman spring for me

18. Hey trash can you send me a link. You know me from Decknique. I'm also a member in handlordz.;)

19. You are? What's your name I haven't seen you on there under your name.... :confused:

20. Ask your mom.....

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009