Saturday Night Contest :: Theory11 Roundtable

Sep 1, 2007
Damn. I am very sorry to have missed this one.

Oh well, maybe if it goes well T11 will do another one...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
11:00pm EST on the dot, and the podcast is complete. Some great questions submitted tonight - we went through as many as we possibly could. This podcast is a full 17 minutes long, jam packed with every question we could get to before we had to run.

To any of you that didn't get a chance to submit a question, or for any of you whose questions were not addressed this time around, have no fear - we'll be doing many more theory11 roundtable discussions with different artists in the coming weeks and months.

It's uploading as we speak - a link will be posted within the next 5 minutes right here.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
*OOPS. I'm late. Forget this :p

I've got a more serious and in depth one that I'd really like to have answered. They are written as 2 questions, but it should be answered as one. :)

How much of your personalities go into the flourishes? Do you create the effects based on emotions and personal traits, or is it really just about discovering new, cool looking things? And do you create your routines together, or do you work separately and then share ideas and collaborate later on?

This is a good contest btw, very interactive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results