Half price blue Bicycle Masters

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Meh. They're not much better than Standard Bicylce Rider Back 808s, so the cost isn't justified for me... even at half price, simply because of shipping.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Ouch. $3 shipping to anywhere in the US :p

Ahh, they must have changed shipping prices since the last time I had anything shipped from there. Last time, it was pretty darn expensive... especially compared to Penguin's free shipping with orders over $20, and $4.95 with anything below that. FYI- Penguin is where I normally shop.

Sep 1, 2007
Blue Masters cost about four bucks, right? So half off would bring it to about two bucks. Why do I bring this seemingly obvious point up? Because of this little bit, and I quote:

"Your tools are critical. You wouldn't build a house with a $2 hammer."

I guess they missed that one...

May 17, 2008
Dued thank you for the tip off I bough a brick of them only 22.00 with the extra 10% off dued you rock!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Blue Masters cost about four bucks, right? So half off would bring it to about two bucks. Why do I bring this seemingly obvious point up? Because of this little bit, and I quote:

"Your tools are critical. You wouldn't build a house with a $2 hammer."

I guess they missed that one...

Haha nice. I have waaaaay too many cards right now but that seems like a pretty good deal especially for those who don't like performing with other custom cards.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Blue Masters are great any cards that can last through a poker game are good with me.

But I have tons of decks waiting to be opened including a Shadow Masters.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results