Snap.d Help

Sep 1, 2007
Since the other thread went from snap.d over to the shoulder, to magic getting you girls, to Hundy 500, to miscrediting, I thought I'd make a new thread where we can stay on the topic.

Is doing snap.d over the shoulder self-explanatory, or is there a special way to position your hand, because I've tried it, and it just hits my back. Thanks,
Creep

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Since the other thread went from snap.d over to the shoulder, to magic getting you girls, to Hundy 500, to miscrediting, I thought I'd make a new thread where we can stay on the topic.

Is doing snap.d over the shoulder self-explanatory, or is there a special way to position your hand, because I've tried it, and it just hits my back. Thanks,
Creep

Oh cool Hundy 500 I saw Wilson perform that once it is a cool trick he uses it to get alot of girls. I hear people say he should have gave credit to Prophet stupidity is to common. (Haha ruined your thread!!!!!) =)

-Michael

Sep 5, 2007
Oh cool Hundy 500 I saw Wilson perform that once it is a cool trick he uses it to get alot of girls. I hear people say he should have gave credit to Prophet stupidity is to common. (Haha ruined your thread!!!!!) =)

-Michael

what a dick move.. please try to be more immature when replying michael

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Wow can't take a joke? You know what you are right and I am wrong I don't want him to lose his thread because of you so fight over.

-Michael
Last time I checked, a joke was suppose to be funny.

I don't own Dangerous myself, but I think you're talking about that aerial over the shoulder move... I'm pretty sure most aerials like that are pretty knacky and just keep on doing it.

Aug 31, 2007
all i could reccomend
is when you take the card behind your back,
try to get you hand (hand only)
as far away from your back before attempting "the move".

other than thats its just knack
best of luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results