Unfair Advantage?

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey guys,

I have just finished posting my questions for Tom Isaacson for the SNC, when I realized that a "who's who" video came out. After watching it (*second view* darn :( :p) I felt like I could ask so many different questions.

Do you think they should have posted this before the contest started?

I know I can edit the questions now, but some of the ones I had have already been asked.

Is this only me or do others feel that way?

Sorry if this sounds sort of "whiny" but I just feel like I would have had a better chance at asking better questions.

Some of you may reply "his artist profile said mostly all that was on the video," but I was not really thinking of checking it, until I saw the new video.

Thoughts and opinions are appreciated!

-Sanj

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
these roundtable things are bs anyway
80% of the questions are immature and i wouldnt like to know.

90% of the sat night contests are lame anyways

but im just naturally bitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY

90% of the sat night contests are lame as anyways

you dont have to participate you know. if you dont like the contests feel free to go out saturday nights

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I kinda agree with this though. I have seen that some of the questions and contest entry they choose are not informative at all but are chosen because the team can make a joke if they used it and something funny would come from it. I love humor and all, but I feel like some people try hard on their entry and others get the prize because they came up with something funny and something that can be used as a joke in like 2 seconds.

I kinda agree with this though. I have seen that some of the questions and contest entry they choose are not informative at all but are chosen because the team can make a joke if they used it and something funny would come from it. I love humor and all, but I feel like some people try hard on their entry and others get the prize because they came up with something funny and something that can be used as a joke in like 2 seconds.

My username was used as a joke.:)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Don't whine because you forgot to check the Artist profile- that's your fault.

90% of the sat night contests are lame anyways

Reeaaal mature of you to complain about a contest in which theory11 is giving away free things, every week. Good job, you should be proud of yourself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results