Chris Kenner's The Deep Angles

Aug 31, 2007
This is one effect I've been wanting to work on and I'm trying to figure out the optimal angle for it. It seems pretty angle sensitive when I'm practicing it. I'm having a hard time with the Kaps subtlety and the clip used. I thought the optimal angle for the Kaps subtlety would be if your spectator was directly in front of you, but the back clip that is used should have the spectator looking down.

I'm having a good amount of difficulty with this and I'm hoping someone that performs this normally could help me out (either in this thread or a PM). Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
Sorry this is not really helping, but is the Deep same as Unicoin in the 1 on 1 section?

meir

Banned
Dec 8, 2007
dont you reas what comes on the screen it says infront looking down at your hand

to answer the orignal question the Because if the DBC you can really only do this routine extremely close up for 1-3 specs.

the concelment is optimal with people looking right down at your hands. the kaps(malini) sub is good in all but the left side really.

because of these conditions, like CoinOne has a limited performance venue Pm me if you still have trouble and we can figure it out for you via email or somthing

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
This isn't really in my working rep, but I've done a lot of work on it and I've done it informally several times.

My management so far is to stand in front of an ottoman or footrest and have 3-6 people gather around to watch. (More than six is too many for me.)

When everyone is gathered around and sort of settled in their places I display the coins, as I push the ottoman backwards one foot with my leg/foot.

As I transfer the coins to the left hand, I sink down and sit on the ottoman to give everyone a "better view". Now, everyone is looking straight down at my hands, which to me is the best angle, AND I've already done the one move that looks most suspicious from above.

Just my two cents. When thinking about angles it's always my opinion that you are talking about spectator management, not just where you should position yourself.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
For the DBC, what you can try is having your fingers point at the spectators directly in front of you and then tilt your fingers downward a little bit which will expose your palms a bit more but at the same time conceal the coin that's in back clip (last phase in the CoinOne DVD version, second and last phases in the TOOC version).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results