The Flourish Shuffle by a Chinese

Sep 1, 2007
now that's some racist sh!t right there. ALL asians don't "rip off stuff" they actually invent some stuff too, and you buy it and benefit from it so ... be thankful :) sure some do, but so do some americans. and everybody else around the world. it's the governments fault for not respecting intellectual property laws at all. Which if you think about it, neither does youtube and that's why we can watch hella tight movies without having to pay for them :D

I'd say azns are really good at manipulations and I have no doubt that many of our future pro XCM'ers (like fatz) will be azn. Like who is this dude, I've never seen him before but he kicked ass and made a nine minute long video, that's crazy.

Sep 3, 2007
Nope, they just rip off stuff from the US....

You know, paper was invented in China. So you wouldn't have your cards without us. lol :)

Anyway, Chinese, it's good to see another Chinese kid around here!

I really liked your video.

If you need help with anything just PM me.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
While it's not exactly true that "asains are better at everything" and it's even less true that they rip stuff off from anyone (the Chinese were shooting rockets at their enemies back when the rest of the world were lobbing rocks, lol). But it is true that those of asain descent can have a small built-in advantage, I know this because I have it. My Japanese blood has given me longer-than-average fingers, which makes the learning and performing of some moves easier. :)

-Vince

Sep 1, 2007
While it's not exactly true that "asains are better at everything" and it's even less true that they rip stuff off from anyone (the Chinese were shooting rockets at their enemies back when the rest of the world were lobbing rocks, lol). But it is true that those of asain descent can have a small built-in advantage, I know this because I have it. My Japanese blood has given me longer-than-average fingers, which makes the learning and performing of some moves easier. :)

-Vince

I never knew you were azn bro! hmmm... does your japanese sense of honor hold you to that performance video you promised for us after we all voted for ya bladez? :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results