The Next 1-on-1...

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
What's on tap for next week? We've got some surprises up our sleeve. But about the 1-on-1: check back to see - but I'll give you a hint. His name starts with a C. And it rhymes with Hiss Henner. And it's a really frickin' good one

What does everyone think the next 1 on 1 is. I hope its Perversion out of Totally Out Of Control. I would love to see him perform this, ive read it from his book, but he has probably changed the method a bit like with most of his other tricks from his book.

Anyway i hope everyone figured out who Hiss Henner is.:p

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Hopefully is something original
I own the book already
It would be like Tudor releasing updated tricks in a new DVD
Actually updating tricks is good
And not everyone can learn from a book

Smooth=Slow

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
are you actually brian tudor?

Well no one really refers to themselves in the third person unless they're making a website about themselves and want it to look like their "agent" made the site... So basically I doubt it's Brian Tudor...

As for the next 1on1, It'll most likely be an updated version of a trick from TOOC; perhaps Perversion or Travlrs?

Cheers,
Shanku

Mar 29, 2008
this is from j. bayme

"What's on tap for next week? We've got some surprises up our sleeve. But about the 1-on-1: check back to see - but I'll give you a hint. His name starts with a C. And it rhymes with Hiss Henner. And it's a really frickin' good one."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results