The Next 1-on-1...

Jan 27, 2008
If I had JUST come to this site, I'd be like 'awesome, Chris Kenner is reasing something.' But since I didn't, I know it'll just be a recycled TOOC trick.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Instead of making a 3-page long thread discussing the absolutely unimportant surmises you have come up with, why not wait three days? Go outside and do something. It'll pass the time.

Sep 3, 2007
If you have no limbs you could get an E-book (Which is a book) or get someone else to get you one, then you could use your nose on the arrow keys.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
And what has everyone got against Twister? :(

I don't think it's that we've got something against it. More-so that we want to keep it to the book and not just another "omfgcool1on1itsaresetroutinelol".

I do find it interesting that those who do own the book and know Twister, all agree on keeping it away from the 1-on-1 section. :p

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
I don't think it's that we've got something against it. More-so that we want to keep it to the book and not just another "omfgcool1on1itsaresetroutinelol".

I do find it interesting that those who do own the book and know Twister, all agree on keeping it away from the 1-on-1 section. :p

- Sean

Oh right. I thought you didn't like the trick lol.

Jun 2, 2008
Unless you have dyslexia or are blind, yes you can. How do you think magicians learned before VHS Tapes or DVDs? :rolleyes:

Actualy i stuggle to learn from a book and i dont have dyslexia and am not blind, however its probabluy cos im not a very good reader but i can read and it just goes in one ear and out the other even when im actualy trying

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Actualy i stuggle to learn from a book and i dont have dyslexia and am not blind, however its probabluy cos im not a very good reader but i can read and it just goes in one ear and out the other even when im actualy trying

Not that good of a typer, either.

I just don't see how someone can claim to love our art, or even respect it, while typing like a 1st grader.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results